Lovely! Just lovely! Aren't they so creative? Austin just cut up the cover of a new cookbook I just got for my birthday! Fun, fun...just don't try to use the Mr. Clean magic eraser to get it off...we learned our lesson the hard way!
LOL That is super funny!! For some reason I seem to understand so well! It seems exactly what a certain child of mine would do! :) Well you can not say that he's not creative!!!!
HaaaaHaaaaaaaaa !! Thats 2 funny ! Did I ever tell u bout the time Shaylin made a trail on the carpet from the kitchen all the way 2 my bathroom using a bottle of sunscreen? And all she had 2 say for herself was "Look Momma" :) Oh those precious little angels of ours!
I have found that magic marker is lots easier to remove than pen. And we usually have to remind the kids that we only draw on paper. But I still find art work on the closet doors.
I am a wife and mother dedicated to Faith, Family, Fitness and all things healthy. I want to provide a place for people to come for encouragement, ideas, recipes and faith that they too, can change the lifestyle of their whole family!
5 comments:
Lovely! Just lovely! Aren't they so creative? Austin just cut up the cover of a new cookbook I just got for my birthday! Fun, fun...just don't try to use the Mr. Clean magic eraser to get it off...we learned our lesson the hard way!
LOL That is super funny!! For some reason I seem to understand so well! It seems exactly what a certain child of mine would do! :) Well you can not say that he's not creative!!!!
Luv ya,
Ash :)
HaaaaHaaaaaaaaa !! Thats 2 funny ! Did I ever tell u bout the time Shaylin made a trail on the carpet from the kitchen all the way 2 my bathroom using a bottle of sunscreen? And all she had 2 say for herself was "Look Momma" :) Oh those precious little angels of ours!
Luv, Christina
This looks awfully familiar.....What is it with boys and pens? At least it wasn't the walls....
miss you guys-
Phaedra.
I have found that magic marker is lots easier to remove than pen. And we usually have to remind the kids that we only draw on paper. But I still find art work on the closet doors.
Post a Comment