Sadly...I don't have the time I would like to put into this post. Why?...you might ask. Well besides cramming 12 hours of driving into 2 days just to see the look on the kids faces when they realize they are about to experience something incredible, it's the middle of December and that should say it all right? So...just imagine if you will, (once Bryce got over the fact that his lame Christmas robe had puppies with antlers on and he actually had to wear it), that our boys had the time of their little lives! Wide eyes, Christmas lights, horse drawn carriages, amazement, hot chocolate, cookies and candy, Christmas carols, Santa Clause....and of course the Polar Express train picking us up in our Jammie's on a very chilly night. We all had a blast!!










2 comments:
I have been all over the internet to see if they have this over here but nothing yet. What a wonderful trip and I know one the boys will always remember. you are the best and I can't wait to see you again. Since you miss CO so much maybe you should hop on a plane and visit us.....quite chilly onver here.
Hey there..Love the jammies you all wore. I want to go so bad..Maybe next year.. Too cute Jess..
Post a Comment