So sad...just waiting at the front door. Will she ever ride me again?
I'm embarrassed to say that I had to get er' down from the bike hanger in the garage. She was up there mostly for fear that she...yes she, would get stolen when someone at my house (won't mention any names) leaves the garage open. Oh, and that that same person might sell her if I didn't get my butt back in the saddle. Hey, business is slow people. You never know what might go missing around here. Thank goodness the kids have started to help with some light house work which means we will keep them!
So...yesterday was the first ride of 2009. Oddly enough, I think pumping the tires up made me sore before I even got on the bike. I rode for an hour no less and plan on getting back into the swing of things. I will most likely plan on the Lake Cahuilla Tri again. I have a hard time putting in the work without a goal in front of me. No guts, no glory!
So...yesterday was the first ride of 2009. Oddly enough, I think pumping the tires up made me sore before I even got on the bike. I rode for an hour no less and plan on getting back into the swing of things. I will most likely plan on the Lake Cahuilla Tri again. I have a hard time putting in the work without a goal in front of me. No guts, no glory!





10 comments:
Awww yes...SHE is a looker! I have faith in you that you will show that bike who the boss is!!
:)Christina
P.S Has she claimed her rightful spot back in the master suite?
Haha, love it! Ya I've been telling everyone to hold onto what they love because I'm about to start selling on ebay again! Glad you had a successful ride! Love ya!
Ash :)
Me too. I always need a goal..So, since I can't run the Surf City Half Marathon this year, I am settling for the Mud Run on June 6th..I think I can run 6 miles by then...Happy Riding..Way to start the new year..
xoxoxxo
yes christina...she sits peacefully at the side of my bed. that way i can keep a good eye one her :)
I don't know how you do it. I will do any other kind of exercise but riding a bike will never make the list. None the less, I am happy that you have a goal and am so proud of you for competing in the Tri. That is on my list one of these days.
okay juls...if you a triathlon, you have to ride a bike!! maybe we can do a relay sometime out here and i'll ride :)
way cool jess!!.....mark will be proud:)
I can still picture you in the green Mesa View Mustangs PE uniform at our cross country meets, and you and Kerri being the first girls to go line up because you were the fastest! Sounds like you are still an athlete, but hopefully wearing something not as ugly.... ha ha
Good luck with the tri!
I had to laugh at Debbie's comments because I also remember you in your mesa PE outfit. I did not know you, I was at Spring view, but you were one of the girls to beat. And I was so confused how someone as tiny as you (I was jealous...) could move that fast! I should have been crazy fast with all my ten feet of leg. But for some reason I could never get them going! The bike works for me great. Too bad I don't have one.
Post a Comment