So, I go to get my stitches out today. My doctor is out of town, so I see his partner. As the "young" Dr. is looking over my chart he says, "Wow, I'm about 3 months younger than you." For some reason this is strange to me. Is that what starts to happen really? So weird! So he asks me how long I have lived in the desert and what brought me to the area...and I kind of fill him in mentioning that I am from Huntington Beach originally. He then asks what high school I went to, and I tell him. Turns out he went to one of the rival high schools also in HB, in which upon discovery he jokes, "looks like we can't be friends." I said "so you graduated in 93 too?" He said, "nope...94." Again...weird!
I don't know what you are thinking right now...and yes honey I was wearing my wedding ring, but I was thinking...THANK GOD I"M NOT AT THE GYNECOLOGIST!!
The End...





7 comments:
too funny!!!!
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!
You most definitely don't want to be friends with your gynecologist! A lady I did a candle party with helped deliver Landon. After his birth, I found her a new candlelady! Some things should be kept among strangers. Glad the appt. went well. Love you,
Christine
That is the best thing i have heard today. Glad the appt went well and you got some laughs out of it.
Hysterical..I just read it to greg..Too funny...
Love ya,
annie
LOL! You didn't tell me this detail! How funny...It's a small world huh?
J
I would be thinking the same thing too...
lv, melanie
Post a Comment