Monday, August 25, 2008

Camping in Carlsbad...sorta.

My brother Joe and his family were camping in Carlsbad this weekend...so at the last minute we decided to head that way and just stay in a hotel right down the street from the camp ground. This is one of my favorite towns...and we all had so much fun! This was the 2nd time we stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn right across the street from the ocean. Cute little place that offers warm cookies and ice cold milk at bedtime, along with and outdoor kids movie on the lawn. We all slept until 9:15 on Sunday morning...ahhhh.

So below are several of our favorite photos from the weekend. There are a bunch... This is what it's like to have 3 kids!
My nephew Jonah loving the beach
Lunch time
""We love girls"...man we are in trouble!
Beach boy
Sand man
Salty dog
He was cracking up
Chilly
Body surfin' Buggy

Cousins....friends
My brother Joe and his son Jonah
Team work
Wow...how's that sunburn? ...and other funny stuff!
My Family

Thanks Joe and Jen for having us....we had so much fun!
Until next time....


7 comments:

The Miller Clan said...

Looks like tons of fun...maybe someday we can go together!
J

The Weaver Family said...

Oh Jen & her sunburns!!!!! LOL :)

The Weaver Family said...

Oh Jen & her sunburns!!!!! LOL :)

The de Lachica Family... said...

Thanks for coming down guys! We had so much fun with you, as usual! Love you!

Annie said...

Hey there,
I love the last picture is great. It screams Christmas Card... Sounds like a great trip. I love it that you spent the night in a hotel..Now that is my kind of camping..I am going to go just for the cookies..
Love,
Annie

Anonymous said...

Hey girl I thought the same thing Christmas card. Looks like you had so much fun. Love you girl, talk to you soon Love, Denise

Julie McRedmond said...

Danny and I camped once. it will never happen again...hotels all the way. I love your pictures. they capture the beautiful of family and the innocence of being a kid.