Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Itchy buns....don't ask!

Christine had Annie and I and all the kids out to her amazing pool for a swim day and lunch. It's always nice to reconnect with the girls...although we are always missing a few! As you can see from the pictures, the kids had a great time here. Who wouldn't? Our pool is like a Doughboy in comparison...so when I told the kids it was time to go, Brennen informed me he was not leaving. Sweet little thing ;) Annie's son Brady took the picture below and Annie got the rest of the shots (nice photos girl). Yep...another "perfect" day to blog about right girls? What happens in Moreno Valley stays in Moreno Valley. Yes I just got back from Vegas and no blog post...do you get it?
Thanks for a great day guys. The boys slept all the way home! Let's get together again soon...hope everyone can make it next time!



Who's nutty kid is that on the bottom left?

Until next time...

5 comments:

Annie said...

u r so funny. I still have itchy buns..LOL. Now I know why Christine was sitting on the chair. Do you think she knew something we didn't??? Yes, it was another fabulous day to blog about. I am going to post now too. Love you girls..
Annie

Christine said...

I am laughing out loud. You guys are so funny. I am itch free. 4 years of pebble tech has taught me a lesson. We too had a great time. Next time, let's go to the doughboy, (which it is not :-) or hang out at Annie's. Hope to see all of you guys soon.

Julie McRedmond said...

it will be awhile till i am out again but let's get this on the calendar. i love that pool and i am sure hudson would be the same. miss you

The Yoders said...

It looks like so much fun! I am sorry that the kids and I missed it. We still have this summer cold...I hope we get done with it soon. I am going to try harder to make the next play date!!!
lv, melanie

Cole Family said...

hey jess...looks like so much fun!!...would of loved to see everyone, you guys all look great!!!...ok i guess itchy bun is an inside joke:).....i need you to tll me how to post a slide show when you have time..luv, vee