Monday, November 17, 2008

GREAT grandpa

Photos taken at Manhatten Beach Pier. Brycee is eyeing the giant pelican in the next photo.The Nigel (as my nephew would call him) was pretty creepy. As you can see the boys were frightened!
I love this picture of the boys with their Great Grandfather. Brycee likes that he can see their shadows!

Here they are...the biggest and littles Lenarth's sharing some quality time :)


We love you Grandpa!!



It's not often enough that we get to see Great Grandpa Lenarth, but each visit is very special to all of us, but especially the boys. They are always asking about him and his big house...and wondering when we are going on an airplane to see him? Unfortunately, four airline tickets are a bit hard to come by these days.

It was a great surprise to learn that Grandpa was coming to town to stay with his daughter in El Segundo, so the boys and I drove up to spend the day with him. Oh, how the boys love their GREAT Grandpa!

5 comments:

Annie said...

so glad you got to spend some time with him..love the pics..

The de Lachica Family... said...

Glad the boys got to see Grandpa Dan. I love that they are wearing sweatshirts. Those little desert boys were cold in a heat wave at the beach! :)

Cole Family said...

that's awesome jess!!...it's really nice of you to always make an effort to see him, i'm sure he appreciates it, and the boys love it too:)

Julie McRedmond said...

So sweet. Grandpa time is the best but I can only imagine great grandpa time. wonderful and precious. love you juls

Deb said...

I love the one with the boys holding hands with him. so cute!!!