Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Fall Photos...

So Fall really is in the air for some of you. Sadly...it's 95 at my house and my pumpkin spice candle just isn't doin' it for me anymore. I have found however, that the pumpkin spiced latte at Starbucks has helped.
Thanks for sending these photos guys. I wish I could be at each location to see this beauty in person. Your pictures are awesome!!

Vanessa ( South Jordan,Utah) Vanessa (Utah)


Denise (Oak Glen California)


Denise (Oak Glen, Ca. )

Andrea (Telluride, Colorado)

Andrea (Telluride, Colorado)



Jaqueline (Visiting Oak Glen)


Julie (Yonkers, NY)

Julie (Yonkers, NY)



Until next time...








10 comments:

Our Three Peas said...

Beautiful!! Thats it I'm moving! I want fall weather here! Yes I am throwing a temper tantrum! =) Great pictures!!

Cole Family said...

this was a really cool idea!!...love seeing what it looks like other places during fall....next time you have to leave your 95 degree weather and get our here:)

Julie McRedmond said...

I would still love it to be 95 but you have made me appreicate what I have over here. Too bad fall passed pretty quickly and it is now winter and 35 degrees.
love you

The de Lachica Family... said...

I tried to take a picture, but it was lame, not worth posting. It was a pumpkin spice candle and some mini spice muffins that I made. Oh well, maybe I'll be more creative next time. I did enjoy seeing everyone elses pictures!

Begin to Breathe said...

that would have been a great picture jen!
yeah, my palm tree pictures just didn't seem quite "fallish" enough. pictures here look the same all year long. actually winter one's will be cool with snow on the mountains. i'll have to do that post too :)

Annie said...

Me too..I tried taking a picture of random things around the house, but no good. I love the pictures that everyone sent. So cool.
Love ya
Annie

Christine said...

These are awesome, awesome pictures...made me want to be somewhere else, but I couldn't complain when we trick-or-treated in shorts and t-shirts. We all have our perks, I guess. I try and remind myself that when I am sweating at 8am. Love this post Jess.

The Miller Clan said...

Great pictures! I had some but never got them to you!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos!

Anonymous said...

Okay, so I'm feeling kind of bad. I forgot to send you a photo! You did get beautiful photos, and I'm with Julie, fall went to quickly. I would kill for some warmth.