My boys this weekend

I treasure the weekends spent with these guys...and although there are no pictures of Rich from the weekend, my time with him is equally valued. We spent Saturday evening watching the most worthwhile movie either of us have ever seen. 'Fire Proof' is absolutely a must see film whether you're happy in your marriage and for sure if you aren't! It's not often we pay $10 a pop and actually see something that matters...or will make a difference in our lives. This movie will truly have a lasting effect on Rich and I. I attached a link on the right side of my blog where you can watch the trailer and get more information about the film. Go check it out. It may just make your marriage that much stronger....or it might literally Save it!


I treasure the weekends spent with these guys...and although there are no pictures of Rich from the weekend, my time with him is equally valued. We spent Saturday evening watching the most worthwhile movie either of us have ever seen. 'Fire Proof' is absolutely a must see film whether you're happy in your marriage and for sure if you aren't! It's not often we pay $10 a pop and actually see something that matters...or will make a difference in our lives. This movie will truly have a lasting effect on Rich and I. I attached a link on the right side of my blog where you can watch the trailer and get more information about the film. Go check it out. It may just make your marriage that much stronger....or it might literally Save it!





6 comments:
THe movie looks good Jess. I just watched the trailer. I love the picture of Obi. He is really a good looking dog. He seems to fit in really nice with your family. Love ya,
Annie
piggy one -
i saw the clip and will try to get danny to see it.sometimes it goes either way with the firefighter movies. hopefully i can #1 find a night and #2 talk him into it.
love the pictures and thanks for dylan's post. you really were the best support in those early months...didn't make me feel crazy. thanks for being the most wonderful friend for all these years
love - piggy 2.
we'll for sure go see it:)
hey julie...
the focus of the movie is not meant to be the "fire fighter" parts. but i see what you mean about that. the acting in the movie is not the greatest, but again..it's the message and the point that hits home. the song on my blog is from the movie too! can't say enough good about it!!
Wow. I will definitely go see it! Thanks for the heads up.
Yep, Fireproof is an awesome movie. Great message.
Post a Comment