Monday, May 18, 2009

i know, i know...

Okay Julie and Annie...this is for you. I don't even have time for a "real" blog post, but I know that if you see "Spring Bills" on my page one more time...I'm busted!
School has taken up quite a bit of my time...and while completely rewarding, blogging and cleaning my house have really taken a back seat. Thank God for an amazingly supportive husband who massages me after my running class and helps keep the kids busy while I study, as well as...wears wrinkled clothes because they have been sitting in the dryer for two days. He's even encouraging me to run on the Cross Country team (which I thought might be a little much). I think he's proud of me...and that feels good. My kids think it's pretty neat too, and don't even seem to realize that I'm an old lady compared to the youngsters I'm training and sitting in class with.
I'm done with finals this week, start a boot camp next week, and another running class the week after. Running in 110-115 temps should be interesting....and perhaps a smidge dehydrating. More to come...I promise!

3 comments:

Annie said...

yah!!1 Thank you Jess. I missed you on here. I am super proud of all you have done. I am sure Rich is too..

Julie McRedmond said...

Yipee! Glad to have you back. We are all proud of you. But I know that having a great partner is a blessing. And the massages are a bonus. So good to see you last week.

Anonymous said...

You are amazing. I remember seeing you run in your green Mesa view jersey and watching your long blond hair whiz behind you and wondering how the heck someone could run that fast. Glad to know you're still keeping up with the young ones! I wish I had that running fever. Unfortunately, running after Henry is as fast and long as I go.