It is a beautiful morning here in the desert! I couldn't resist snapping a couple photos after taking the kids to school. Some of you have done posts on your first snow...well, this is ours :) It has actually rained two weekends in a row (which may be some sort of record) and the temps have been down right freezing (65 degrees)! Time to break out the hoodies and put on my cold weather flip flops. We'll need them as we stroll through Cane Cane Lane to see all the palm trees decorated in lights. Merry Christmas to you wherever you are! Until next time...

Risa We Love You!
13 years ago





2 comments:
I know Jess, aren't we blessed with our beautiful weather. It is 74 degrees today in Anaheim Hills. It is gorgeous. I am so happy about Brennen. That is awesome. Please keep us up to date on how he does. I got your Christmas card today.. I love it. They are getting sooo big. I just sent mine out today, so keep an eye out..
Oh ya, Allyson had her baby yesterday. Jacob Deacon Chun! I'll forward you pics when I get them.
Love ya,
Annie
Looks like it's time for me to come out for a shopping trip.....Maybe in February. I'm enjoying the snow and change in seasons but I wouldn't mind a "weekend warm-up". Missing you guys....and the shopping.....and warm weather too. But mostly-you guys :)
talk soon-
XO,
Phaedra.
Post a Comment