Friday, December 14, 2007

Tonight is your night bro!

This was a great night for Brycee, and the first time he was excited about singing in any sort of school program. The first thing he wanted to do was make sure his hair was blow dried. I tried not to laugh because he was very serious while getting ready for his big night! Here he is posed in front of the Christmas tree. He really is posing. Once he was dressed, he asked if I would take a picture of him in front of the tree. We got several great shots :)
We have arrived at the Phillips home where the big event is just moments away! Still...I am just taking in the fact that he is so excited to show off is singing abilities. Last year he came and sat with Rich and I for every performance he was supposed to be in.

Here he is...showing his moves. He was very graceful as he sang Jingle Bells, Little Baby Jesus and We Wish You A Merry Christmas! As you can see, there were hand movements involved.
Both the boys and their friend Peyson, couldn't wait to get home because they knew that we were planning on decorating the ginger bread house. But when I mentioned it would take a few minutes to make the icing, the two older boys took off while Bryce anxiously awaited instructions for what to do next. Gotta love the feet Jammie's. I will miss this age!
I think they ate bit more than they should have, as the ginger bread house looked a little naked in the end.
But a great night was had by all. I loved watching the boys have so much fun. My mom made the Christmas season so magical for us kids, yet we never forgot the true meaning of the celebration. I love creating that joy for my own kids...and reminding them that our Lord and Saviour is the reason for the season!
The time is flying by so quickly...Let us relish these moments as mommy's of kids in feet Jammie's. May the memories last a lifetime...and the experience live within our children for years to come. Until next time....

1 comments:

Phaedra Cote said...

Another GREAT shot Jess. The one with the blow dryer made me laugh out loud! It's great the Bryce was so excited about his Christmas program...he's such a cutie. Great at "posing" too.

miss you tons-
Phaedra.