Monday, May 19, 2008

Celebrating 50 years!!

And we thought eleven years was along time. I guess it is in this day and age...but I think that as young couples we need to ask ourselves... are we making it count?
We went to Ramona this weekend to celebrate Aunt Della and Uncle Earl's 50th wedding anniversary. These two are amazing examples of what it means to "make it count." They are and have been a team in this life together. They were surrounded by so many who adore them and who hold incredible memories of times shared. It was an emotional day for all.

Here they are with their son, his wife and four boys. We grew up camping together as kids. It's hard to believe that we are all grown up and have kids of our own. I know mine had a blast this weekend!
The Dart and de Lachica kids together again. Can you believe I turned out girly with this bunch?
Aunt Jeni got a pretty good shot of us at Clint's house. Never know...you might see this picture at Christmas time. I always have the camera, so these photos are hard to come by :) My kids look relatively clean in this picture, but believe me...they aren't! Oh, and notice Bryce's "I'm so done with pictures" smile. Hey...I'll take what I can get.
These two could go on the road with their own comedy act. I had to get a picture of them together. They are both super blond, super dirty and super cute!!
Thanks to all the Darts for having us out. Sure hope it's not another 5 years before we gather again. So good to see all of you and your beautiful families. We'll have to get something on the calendar soon.
Until next time...
Check out more pictures below

2 comments:

Our Three Peas said...

Love all the pictures! Your right the family one is great!!! Don't you just love those smiles...Peyson gives them to me all the time! Love ya guys!

Ash :)

Phaedra Cote said...

Glad to see everyone together! That picture is great of your family and I love Bryce's smile.....and then, there's Brennen-always ready for a Kodak moment!

XOXO,
Phaedra