Hope you all had just as nice a weekend as the Lenarth boys!
Until next time...
Very cute!!! Wish I was on one of those rafts right now!!! Love the pinapple glasses those are super fun! :)Luv ya,Ash :)
Love it- that looks a bit like our Saturday. Let's do that together soon! School is out in one month! HURRAY!
Looks like fun! Need to get some rafts to enjoy myself...but gotta get my boy swimming so I can relax at the pool! See you soon!J
So, I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess you've been spending more time outside and less time blogging?Glad to see the boys are earning their allowance. Man, they're cute.miss you tons-Love,Phaedra.
I love it!!! THey are just chillin... Your little guys are sooo cool..Annie
So, do you have enough pineapples to share?? I'm coming over!! Cute pic! Love ya,Jor
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Very cute!!! Wish I was on one of those rafts right now!!! Love the pinapple glasses those are super fun! :)
Luv ya,
Ash :)
Love it- that looks a bit like our Saturday. Let's do that together soon! School is out in one month! HURRAY!
Looks like fun! Need to get some rafts to enjoy myself...but gotta get my boy swimming so I can relax at the pool! See you soon!
J
So, I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess you've been spending more time outside and less time blogging?
Glad to see the boys are earning their allowance. Man, they're cute.
miss you tons-
Love,
Phaedra.
I love it!!! THey are just chillin... Your little guys are sooo cool..
Annie
So, do you have enough pineapples to share?? I'm coming over!! Cute pic!
Love ya,
Jor
Post a Comment