Oh our little Brycee is getting so big! He had fun celebrating with his friends at school on Friday. His teacher Mrs. Phillips is big on giving the kids "cooking experiences", so after he poured in several ingredients and stirred up the batter...he and some pals rushed to the oven to watch Bryce's cupcakes take shape. I love the pride he has taken in helping create things in the kitchen lately...and was surprised at how much more he will eat when he thinks he has made it himself! I have to say, it has made me a little less confident in my own cooking efforts as "yuck" or "what's that smell?" seem to be commen phrases Bryce uses at meal times! Needless to say, he'll be helping with dinner more often.
So... the cupcakes were fabulous and enjoyed by all!





1 comments:
Happy Birthday Bryce!!! Tabor and Hayden would have loved to come celebrate with you (Hayden would have at least eaten your cupcakes for you and played your Wii). I hope you boys will be able to drag your mom out here before next Summer.
Love you-
Phaedra & Co
Post a Comment