They are both so handsome, and I thank you for always keeping the Noone family up to date. Near or far the de la Chica's and the Lenarth's are always in our hearts. Love, Sarah
Thanks for keeping us up to date, we love to see all these photos. The boys are so cute, growing so fast and it's always good to know what the busy Lenarth family is doing these days. Much love, Aunt Irene & Uncle Will
I am a wife and mother dedicated to Faith, Family, Fitness and all things healthy. I want to provide a place for people to come for encouragement, ideas, recipes and faith that they too, can change the lifestyle of their whole family!
3 comments:
What a big boy, they are so handsome. Love you guys and miss you so much.Talk to you soon. Love you, Denise
They are both so handsome, and I thank you for always keeping the Noone family up to date. Near or far the de la Chica's and the Lenarth's are always in our hearts. Love, Sarah
Thanks for keeping us up to date, we love to see all these photos. The boys are so cute, growing so fast and it's always good to know what the busy Lenarth family is doing these days. Much love,
Aunt Irene & Uncle Will
Post a Comment