Sunday, September 9, 2007

I'm outta here!!

So this is how I left the boys on Thursday evening. I was on my way to the Women of Faith Conference for the weekend. I left a list of instructions for medications, getting them dressed and fed with lunches made for school the next morning. Oh and hair was to be combed too. The list was for Rich if you hadn't guessed...although Brennen had the "master list" in his little head. I spoke with Rich Friday morning shortly after he got the kids to school. Sounded a little frazzled I must say (loved it :)! He said that Brennen told him "mommy does all this stuff really perfect daddy, but I like helping you." Everything went pretty good. They just forgot Brennen's backpack...but Rich said the teacher would probably understand because he put a note in Brennen's lunch box letting her know that his mommy was out of town! Come to think of it...I wonder what was packed for lunch?!

1 comments:

Phaedra Cote said...

I see you guys got a Wii! You should have said that a long time ago.....Hayden will be there tomorrow.