Friday, October 19, 2007

Happy Fall!


Today was a special day for Bryce. He had his own field trip (one of which he did not have to share mommy!) We had a great day at the pumkin patch in Yucaipa. It was much warmer than I would have liked for a Fall day, but that's good ol' So Cal for ya. We might have to do round two so that we can at least sip on some cider. Ran into several great friends that we miss so much (Yucaipa is where we lived right before La Quinta...it's hard to keep up sometimes)

This was a pretty big stack of hay bails that Bryce was climbing on. He loved being king of the mountain (of hay)

This is Cole...and Bryce's best buddy at school. Cole's older brother was in Brennen's class last year. They make quite a foursome...then add the Phillips boys...yikes:)

Oh little Annie...Brycee is very sweet with her. This is my friend Mia's daughter...and sister to the "Phillips boys". Are you getting all this?

Wouldn't this freak you out? This was the highlight of Bryce's day. The goat actually chewed a hole in his shirt. While I was taking this picture, one of the goats was chomping on my hoodie that was around my waist. One I bought while shopping with Phaedra....need I say more? You may have guessed it was NOT the highlight of my day!

Bryce and I had a great time and plan to take Brennen back too. Until next time....

2 comments:

Phaedra Cote said...

LOL!!! Bryce, you're a supestar and definitely deserve your very own field trip, tell your mom if she didn't look so cute all of the time, she wouldn't have to worry about being eaten by a goat. Which hoodie? Looks like we need to plan another shopping trip-I come there? I sold everything I could on Ebay and spent every penny......I'm still on lockdown, I'll look around for something else to sell. Don't even say "the kids" their sick right now so I don't think they'd be worth much ;)

Love you-
Phaedra.

LORIE said...

What a special day for Bryce! Now Bryce can show Brennen around when you all return! Thanks for the comment on my blog. . . . Enjoy these simle pleasures!