Monday, October 1, 2007

SeaWorld with the Weavers

Thanks to the Weaver family for sharing such a great time with us this past weekend. We were able to purchase 2 day tickets for the price of one...so we decided to make it a "vacation", as Jesse Weaver would call it. I never knew there was so much to see there. (for those of you who need a reminder...Jim Weaver was our best man going on 11 years ago and next to him is lovely wife Christina) We are so blessed by their friendship! Can you believe how good lookin' these kids are? Bryce, Brennen, Shaylin and Jesse couldn't believe we were staying in a hotel AND going to SeaWorld again the next day! They were all so good and very appreciative. The Mommy's had a pretty good time too. We had our share of fun, treats and laughs (mostly at the dad's)Brennen took a few of these pictures. He's getting pretty good huh? He had to get a photo of the crazy duo. Just when you think your husband is "one of a kind" (and I mean that in the nicest way possible:) .... well you get the idea! They really are great guys and definitely managed to keep us all entertained. We still haven't decided who had the most fun or ate the most junk food, the dad's or the kids!
okay...I guess Bryce wins in the junk food department. Can you believe the size of that sucker? I'm sure you can imagine how this scenario plays out....
You Guessed it...I bet you feel sticky just looking at this picture!! He would have eaten the whole thing if I let him. I said "hey Brycee, we're going to wrap this up and save it for later". I probably don't need to tell you where it went. Amazingly he never asked for it. He did have the greatest time though. He played so hard on Saturday that he literally fell over asleep at the table while he was attempting to eat dinner. I wish I hadn't left my camera in the car...those would have been some great photos!

Need you ask if Brennen enjoyed himself? These two were inseperable...I don't think they stopped talking to eachother all weekend. We had to tear them away to get them into bed at nearly 10pm. and Shaylin was at our hotel door bright and early the next morning.

Looking forward to the next Weaver/Lenarth gathering. We love you guys!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks you guys for such an awesome time,that the kids and us will never forget!!!i thank our lord and saviour jesus chirst upon every rememberance of the lenarth's!!! you guys are ture friends, and i truly belive the lords hands are cementing our family's together with HIM as the chief cornerstone. that was such a good time on so many levels. what good pictures those are we got some good ones too you'll have to post some of ours on this site good job on this blog jessica we have been looking and reading those books you got the kids there real cool thanks again for everything we love you guys love the weaver's