As many of you know...we are on the go all the time. Rarely is there a weekend when we stay home. This is one reason why I love soccer season. We are forced to wake up at a leisurely hour (in our own beds), sip on some yummy coffee, eat a great breakfast and just enjoy the morning. Brennen had his first game today. He was pretty excited to get his florescent green uniform on and head to the field. We definitely won't have a problem locating the team on game day! So, the coach put Brennen in as goalie today. I think I have heard that it makes moms nervous when their kids play this position...it's true. He did make a few stops, but I have to say that several...and I mean quite a few...snuck by him. What I loved most of all, was that right as the ball would "sneak" by, he would look over at me and smile. He was having a blast! Hopefully his coach see this quality in him too!! He actually has a great understanding of the game, and with more practice (they have had 1) I think he will do great!
Bryce can't wait to play soccer. The funny thing is...he really doesn't know that he's not! As you can see he has a great uniform.... and with the minor issue of not having a team, things are looking great for him. He practices, scores lots of goals on the sidelines, swindles a snack from the coach's cooler and I'm sure will manage a trophy at the pizza party!
I absoloutely love this picture of Bryce. This picture defines him really. He is so much fun, so full of energy and so carefree. He makes all of us crack up all the time. He is much like Rich, where he goes and goes from sun up to sun down...and then falls asleep as soon as he hits the pillow. Speaking of that, it's time to clean those rug rats and get them to bed.
Risa We Love You!
13 years ago





3 comments:
Too cute, Jessica! I jumped over here from the Cote blog. Hope you are well!
Shelby
GO BRENNEN! That's so exciting to see him in a little AYSO uniform, I'm so glad he's having fun....I laughed out loud at your description of Bryce's version of playing soccer......that's Brycee boy! You got some great shots too, my favorite is the one of Rich and Bryce, total Kodak moment. Keep em' coming......
XO,
Phaedra.
Thank you for sharing your family. I'm looking forward to meeting your boys and having you meeting the rest of my family.
Love from your new found cousin, Diane
Post a Comment