We are going through an interesting phase in our household....only with Bryce though. You see, Brennen wears a uniform and Rich has his own personal stylist on hand at all times. Yes, he's really moving up in the world...and I don't make a dime for my services! Brycee boy however, is able to freely express himself each day as he dresses for school. He's actually doing a pretty great job of coordinating as you can see....camo on camo and my personal favorite is the Miami Vice look he continues to strive for. He attends school at a friends house, so this is the perfect place to test his high fashion sense. He takes after his mom in that area :) Couldn't resist snapping photos the last two mornings as he comes out of his room proudly ready for breakfast. These are the days....
Risa We Love You!
13 years ago





2 comments:
Oh, Brycee. I'm so impressed with your individuality but more impressed with Mom's self restraint. As mother's we are continually challenged in so many ways......we want our kiddos to make good choices all on their own. Jess-I know you are just biting your tongue and sitting on your hands because he's just not picking the "ensembles" you had in mind......stay strong, my friend and hope that you're the only one armed with a camera ;)
XO,
Phaedra.
I personally think Brycee is the quintessential little boy.It was nice speaking to you and the boys today.It will be nice getting together for the Holiday's
God Bless,
Aunt Jackie
Post a Comment