Here are my wide eyed boys at 6:00 am. Bryce usually comes in first to tell us that it's "morning time guys", and then he rips the curtains back to show us that the sun is yes...JUST coming up! But they are ready to start their day...orange juice in hand...sitting side by side...watching their favorite cartoons. They have been limited to weekend mornings only on the t.v., so they are taking full advantage of the air time:)
The boys finally got some outdoor time today. Although the fires weren't near us, we certainly received our dose of smoke over the weekend. We actually had Brennen stay home from his soccer game on Saturday...but today was much better and perfect for Indian costumes. You gotta love Bryce's "surfer Indian" look.
Here we have Brennen practicing his fire starting skills (thank God he doesn't really have any).
I'm not sure what Bryce was trying to accomplish with this little stare he was giving me, but he couldn't wait to see what it turned out like on the camera. As soon as I snapped the photo he wanted to see it... so I snapped another one before I showed him his "best shots". So, another weekend down. They go by so fast. Hope you have a wonderful week! Until next time....
P.S. Thank you to everyone who was praying for our family and friends last week during the horrific fires here in California. They have since been able to return home to clean up and get things back to normal. I know they feel blessed to do so, as several people they know lost their homes.
Risa We Love You!
13 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment