Brennen really worked hard for his cheeseburger tonight...and boy did he scarf it down. He was also fast asleep by 7:30 pm. He had his first day of swim team this afternoon, and he did so good! I couldnt' believe what a natural he was. I spent a little time going over the freestyle stroke during the summer, but not much. His technique really surprised me today. The coach was very impressed for his 1st day and thinks that he needs to be moved up with the bigger kids, but for a few weeks this will be good to build his endurance...and his confidence. He really did have a blast and felt this his "fast pants" really made a difference in his speed compared to regular swim trunks. I agreed :) It was really great to see him be the "bigger" kid today...with more skill than the others. He's always the little guy, and while he keeps his head high and tries his best at all times...he was pretty excited to be the fastest at practice. Until next time....
Risa We Love You!
13 years ago





1 comments:
Great job Brennen! You are such a superstar and I'm glad to see mom went with jammers instead of speedos ;)......SO 80's.
Glad to see you've got some of your mom's swimming skills! Keep up the good work! You'll be passing me in the pool in no time.....probably can now. Yikes.
Love,
Phaedra.
Post a Comment