Rich took the kids and I to Ocatillo Wells this weekend to test out our new 5th wheel and dust off our dirt bikes! Turns out I need a new battery in my bike, so I did't get much riding in. But I really enjoyed watching the kids accomplish a few new things. The tradgedy of the weekend (besides forgetting to pack towels for showers) was that I left the CF card for my camera in the computer...and the only one I had held 3 pictures. So here they are!
Here is our little moto man with no training wheels!! He has been riding a two wheel bike for a while now, but was nervous to take the trainers of his dirt bike. I can totally relate, as I have dumped mine in the thick sand way more than I would like to admit! But Rich started it up for him and he took off...and I could here him singing songs from High school Musical while he was riding!
And little Brycee got geared up for the first time to ride the bike Brennen used to ride (with the trainers of course). We thought about letting him go by himself, but after Rich's test ride with him, discovered that he is completely out of control and pretty much rides full throttle the whole time. For now...dad will accompany him to ensure the safety of Bryce, and anyone or thing that may be near Bryce!
So, back to the forgotten towels....and yes we did shower after our day in the dirt. We had a couple dish towels and some paper towels. Not super funny, but not the end of the world. you can bet it won't happen again! We really enjoyed the time together and look forward to getting more trips on the calendar with family and friends! Until next time....
Risa We Love You!
13 years ago





1 comments:
yeah you guy! what a cool weekend it looks like you guys had. im so proud of you brennen! your like on your way to be a big pro rider. {if thats what you want to be} and you know that you can do ALL things through christ jesus who gives you the strength to do so!!!! philp 4:13 check it out for your self.gods promises you can trust!! plus it helps to have such good parents who support you and love you and love jesus! good job bryce on your riding you two can do all things just take it easy on those jack rabbits out there buddy. sorry it takes so long for me to get to these things but again this is such a cool bolg jessica! we need to get a weaver one going. GODS been so good to our family too to HIM be the glory and honor for ever and ever amen we love you guys and always look forward to spending time together as one big family united under GOD!! GRACE AND PEACE BE WITH YOU AND BLESSINGS FROM GOD OUR FATHER AND THE LORD JESUS THE CHRIST!! LOVE THE WAEVER.
Post a Comment