This post is dedicated to my amazing parents who celebrated their 44 year wedding anniversary this weekend. They are an awesome example of what a marriage should be. They have taught me how to compromise, work together, be patient, forgiving, to apologize, be thankful, selfless, thoughtful and loving. I know that they have struggled at times through the years...dealing with one brothers accident and an others cancer, and my dad's heart problems. These are things that can tear people apart because the pain is just too great to endure while also focusing on being a good spouse. I pray that I will always be reminded of their strength and courage throughout the course of my marriage. Rich and I are so blessed by the example before us. If you asked my parents how they made it this far...I know that they would give all the glory to the Lord. I don't think marriage's like theirs exist without HIM! So, happy anniversary mom and dad. We loved having you over for dinner last night to honor you and the commitment you made 44 years ago. Thank you for loving each other so deeply, so much for so long!!
Risa We Love You!
13 years ago





1 comments:
Rich and Jessica,
What a beautiful evening! Walking into your lovely home with candles flickering, beautiful flowers on the table, the most perfect music playing, warm Kahlua brie and a glass of wonderful red wine waiting for us, made us feel so very special and so loved. And then, it just got better from there. Your table was gorgeous and your menu was delicious. Of course your Dad made sure he saved room for the Pumpkin, chocolate chip dessert.
Thank you from the bottom of 2 very grateful hearts.
We love you, Mom & Dad
aka Nan & Bop
Post a Comment