If you click on the pictures you can view them a bit larger.
We had such an amazing time on our week long camping trip as you can see. The kids were in heaven from sun up to bed time...where they pretty much passed out. They played in the dirt, rode bikes, climbed trees, fished and so much more. I think one of the coolest things was that my cousin Cameron set up a movie outside each night. He brought a screen and set it up in the grass, and with his technical abilities was able to have the kids watch movies like Shrek The 3rd and Elf to name a couple. Camping sure has come a long way since I was a kid. I made sure to tell my parents "thank you" on this trip...for instilling the love for camping in me. So much hard work goes into a week like that...and as a child, you don't see that part of it. Because of all the incredible memories I have....I want to make sure to give the same to my children. So far, I think we are accomplishing just that! Fortunately Rich has learned to love it too...so much that we are going again this coming weekend. Back to the mound of laundry awaiting me. The whole wash room smells like a fire pit! Until next time....








2 comments:
Looks like a blast. I checked out the post right before this one. . . you (like many of Phaedra's friends) are very beautiful. I spent the summer's in Hawaii and I got the nickname Lo Lo there. I haven't heard it in a long time. . . thanks for the fond memory. Take Care
Yo girl! I am WAY behind.....I need to catch up on your blog. I LOVE the pictures of you and the boys below-too cute. Make sure to watch Goodmorning America in the morning and look for your little twin ;)I'll call you tomorrow.
love you-
Phaedra.
Post a Comment