Friday, January 4, 2008

Good times, good times.

So...apparently we could have asked our waiter or a perfect stranger to take this picture, but I decided to ask Brennen! Once he started, I felt bad taking the job away from him. So here is the first one. In his defense (of course) he is used to taking his portraits with a 2 mega pixel Pirates of the Caribbean digital camera :) I think it was the new equipment that threw his focus. Getting better. He just needs a step stool.
We'll take it!! Nice work son!
Annie and Christine and I had a great time at lunch today...catching up on kids, husbands, dogs (and the lack there of) :) We were planning on getting together with several more of us girls from high school, but between work and sick kids....well, you know the drill. So thanks ladies! Looking forward to the next gathering...where hopefully everyone can make it.
Until next time...


3 comments:

Annie said...

Nice Work Brennan.. And Jess, thanks for representing.. Yes, it was nice to catch up. As I was leaving I saw your car still there. I had no idea you were planning on staying at the mall that long. I feel bad now for leaving. I was in a bit of a funk.. I did not feel like I was great company yesterday. Maybe the next time we get together!!!! Brennen has def. found a calling...

Christine said...

I cracked up when I saw these. What a true testament to our sweet kiddos. Yesterday was super fun- we should do that more often. Thanks for the great picts. Duane got a kick out of them too. Blog ya later!

LORIE said...

This is cute. Loved it.