Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Haircuts are emotional....for moms!

So, each morning as I spray "No More Tangles" in Bryce's hair, he tells me he wants his hair short like Brennen's. I have been avoiding the issue because I LOVE his hair long. This morning when he was crying, I figured...it has been awhile since we have seen his forehead or ears. FINE!! A friend of mine referred us to this woman, so for her sake I was really trying to keep it together. This was not a good moment for me however. I think even Bryce was concerned he had made a mistake. I put on a really happy face and assured him he looked great...after all, that's all the kid cares about these days! Take a look at the amount of hair on the floor.

Here's my boy... lots of forehead and lots of ears. Okay, so it's not so bad. But every time I look at him right now, I have to take a second glance. Wonder what daddy is going to say? I already prepared him. He loved Bryce's long hair too.
Wow...they actually look like brothers! Pretty handsome don't ya think? Well, on the bright side, tomorrow morning will be a breeze as far as hair combing. Oh, and he can stop hogging my conditioner :)
Until next time....
I know you'll miss the high school musical tunes, but it was time!!

6 comments:

LORIE said...

They are cute!

Our Three Peas said...

I love it!! He looks adorable! They do look a lot alike now! :)

Anonymous said...

Tell Brycee Aunt Jen loves his new do!

thesix said...

Jess
I love the short do! I have always been a fan for short, but I am trying to let Diego's grow long, not sure if I can do it. It has only been a month and a half and I am already annoyed. Your boys are soooo handsome!
charlene

Christine said...

I love the "Big boy haircut!" The two look so much alike with matching hair. I had hair trauma with Landon- his doesn't cooperate when it's long. Remember, if you all hate it, it'll grow. I think he looks super handsome :-)

The Miller Clan said...

What handsome boys you have. Looking forward to keeping in contact this way! It will be fun.