Little Jeni....I think we have called her that since she has been with my brother Jared. To give you an idea of how long that is, she and my brother are just turning 30 and they have been together since the 8th grade. She coordinated a great gathering for my moms birthday this weekend with great appetizers and a wonderful dinner. But the best part was just all of us being together, watching my mom enjoy her grandchildren (I don't think I saw her in the kitchen once) and of course the usual....cracking up. We missed Uncle Hucky, Jordan and Drew and Coleen and Munchie.
Uncle Rich is a brave man. He's actually just one of the kids (he just eats more :). He had a great time riding bikes to the park with all the kiddo's. Thanks Uncle Rich!
We had to get a picture documenting that my mom was in fact relaxing for a moment. She did, however, hide Easter eggs in the back yard for all the kids. Yes, I did say Easter eggs! I know it sounds crazy, but I think as soon as my nephew Jonah got there, the hunt was on! They are getting their game faces ready for the real deal. One can never be too prepared...
I absolutely love watching my brother Jared with his daughter Jillian. She is such a character (and we didn't expect anything less from a child born into this family). Here she is topping off daddy's tea cup. She loved how animated he was while she was serving him. It was VERY hot.
Cheers to you mom! We hope that you enjoyed your day. While we were missing a few, it was truly enjoyable. We pray that this year is filled with good health and happiness!
Until next time...
Check out previous post.
Check out previous post.





4 comments:
I want an Uncle Rich. . . seems like fun! You are blessed with a fabulous family.
Jess,
Looks like you all had a real nice time. Tell your Mom Happy Birthday on our behalf...
Looks like you all had a blast! Tell your Mom happy birthday from me!! :)
Rich is such a kid at heart! Looks like you had some great family time!
Post a Comment