Tuesday, January 1, 2008

"Wii" stayed up!!

Happy 2008 to all of our family and friends! Josh, Ashley and the "3 P's" came over to help us ring in the new year. This was one rowdy group of kids last night...but not for long. We plugged in a movie and made some popcorn and pretty soon most of them were out like a light. Brennen and Peyson however, stayed up and rocked the Wii until MIDNIGHT! That was the latest either of them had stayed up. I'll spare you the picture of Rich and Josh sound asleep on the couch. It's pretty funny, but I think I would get busted :)
May you all be blessed in 2008!
Check out the previous post. Until next time...

1 comments:

Our Three Peas said...

That is adorable!! I have to get a copy of that pic!! I get the "wii" stayed up now! :)Sorry....I'm a little slow! Haha