Sunday, March 2, 2008

The Adventures of Tubby...

This is Tubby the lion. He goes home with a child from Brennen's class at the end of each week. I think most of us can relate to how important it is to get the prized class mascott on Friday :) Brennen came up with the idea to show everyone what Tubby was up to this weekend. He was a busy guy! This was Tubby on the way to Idyllwild. Yes Idyllwild again. Not so much snow this time!
This is Tubby sitting out on the deck right before sunset.
This is Tubby climing the rocks out in front of the cabin. Thankfully he is still in-tact.
Tubby was ready for bed after a long day of play! Thanks for a great weekend Tubby!!
Until Next time...

3 comments:

Our Three Peas said...

Very cute Tubby! I love all the adventures you had! Congrats to Brennen for bringing him home, thats great!! Glad you had fun in Idyllwild!
Love,
Ash :)

The Miller Clan said...

Aren't kids so cute when they do this? I used to do this in my kindergarten class and they just loved taking "Clifford" home. Glad Tubby had an enjoyable weekend with the family! See ya soon!
J

Phaedra Cote said...

Great pictures Jess....I love the one of Tubby climbing the rocks-if it was one of the kids on the log, I'd say frame it!

It was nice catching up today.

Love you girl-
Phaedra.