I can't remember them without skinned up knees
So recently, Rich was going through my purse. Apparently he was looking for something, but I think he does this purely for entertainment purposes. He pulled out a dinosaur, a hot wheel, a couple lollipops from my frequent bank trips and some ketchup packets. I know there was more, but these were the things that I associate with my boys. I was cracking up at the stuff I had been lugging around...all for these two crazy little dudes. I also found a piece of bark in my freezer last week. Yes, I said bark...like from a tree. Bryce brought it home from school and said that he was saving it for Brennen. I'm definitely a girls girl, but I wouldn't trade hangin' with these guys for nothin'. Thanks to my 3 bro's for the prep work. Man I have a long way to go :)
Until next time...







7 comments:
I hear ya..girlie.. Boys are fun..All though I have a little of both over hear..Brady does crack me up..And trust ne, you are not missing anything when it comes to little girls' mood swings..YIKES!!!! I am stuggling with that one right now..
Love ya
I meant here...not hear..Hello, I am a teacher and I made a homphone mistake...How embarrasing
I meant here...not hear..Hello, I am a teacher and I made a homphone mistake...How embarrasing
Guess I haven't been checking blogs lately...had to catch up! Looks like the pool was very inviting! We've never heated our pool...but I wanted to get in last weekend. I can't believe how nice the weather has been. The picture of the boys is adorable in the bathtub. As for all boys...you sure aren't missing the emotions...remember Autumn on Sunday??
Love the picture in the tub! I can agree with the strange things in the purse. I have a few odd things myself every now and again. I will have to agree about the emothions of girls...though Peyson is a sensitive boy he still does not give me quite the drama my little Paris does. :)
Ash :)
You crack me up! Isn't is amazing what we mommy's hold in our purses, and in your case, your freezer! HA!! Love getting to know your family!! Hope we get to know the joy of boys someday too.
Jori :o)
I was laughing out loud at this post (shocker). I love the B&W's and also am continually finding little 'goodies' from the boys. Yesterday, I found a mini flashlight in a tupperware container filled with water in our garage refrigerator. what?
Yeah, I've "got boys" and I love em!
See you soon!
Love,
Phaedra.
Post a Comment