Brennen wasn't sure he even wanted to play baseball this year, but he was able to get on his buddy Peyson's team so he decided to go for it. After the very first practice, the kid was hooked. He couldn't wait to get his uniform on this morning for Opening Day! It was definitely a highlight for the whole family! I couldn't help but laugh...they had Brennen stand on the box for this photo. Peyson was probably thinking..."hey I'm supposed to be the tall one." He is after all a whole head and shoulders taller than our little Bug :)
The Diamond Backs. Brennen is right in the middle of the top row
I was really impressed with the opening ceremony. Here is the Marine Corp band...they had a fly over and a baseball hall of famer (Don Sutton) speak.
Run Buggy run! Brennen is pretty quick around the bases and watching him zip around the field made me think of my little brother Jared and ALL the games I watched as a kid. I loved it...and really can't believe that I have my own little guy out there now. I think Uncle Pug is gonna be proud Bug. I know, I know....Pug and Bug. We are the family of nick names
Brennen was very focused on the task at hand. He is standing on 3rd waiting to run home. He ran like the wind!
Great job Brennen. We can't wait to see what the season holds for you. And while you have taught us that "practice DOESN'T make perfect" (because no one is perfect he says) we look forward to watching you get better and better at the game. Love you buddy!
The Diamond Backs. Brennen is right in the middle of the top row
I was really impressed with the opening ceremony. Here is the Marine Corp band...they had a fly over and a baseball hall of famer (Don Sutton) speak.
Run Buggy run! Brennen is pretty quick around the bases and watching him zip around the field made me think of my little brother Jared and ALL the games I watched as a kid. I loved it...and really can't believe that I have my own little guy out there now. I think Uncle Pug is gonna be proud Bug. I know, I know....Pug and Bug. We are the family of nick names
Brennen was very focused on the task at hand. He is standing on 3rd waiting to run home. He ran like the wind!
Great job Brennen. We can't wait to see what the season holds for you. And while you have taught us that "practice DOESN'T make perfect" (because no one is perfect he says) we look forward to watching you get better and better at the game. Love you buddy!Until next time....





4 comments:
Hey! Love the pictures! I am so overjoyed to get to see pictures since I had to miss the big day! The pic of the two of them is priceless! I also love the one of Brennen running! I am so glad he decided to play! What a great and fun season this will be! Thanks for being awesome friends!
Ps. I would love any copy of pictures that you have! :)
Love,
Ash :)
What cute pictures! I kinda look forward to days like that for us too! I am sure Austin will be there in a couple of years.
See you tomorrow!
Great pictures Jess! GO BUG! Brennen in that uniform is absolutely priceless. My only question is, when's Bryce gonna get his?
just one more week....
Love,
Phaedra.
Again Jessica is my photography and blogging hero! Those pictures of your "Bug" running and with Preston, awesome!! You have to teach me your secrets, oh jedi master. (Did I let my Star Wars show too much?) I am glad your kiddos can play together too! How fun. I agree with Jana, I can't wait for Grace to be there too...well, maybe not playing, but loving the outfit!! Talk soon!! Coffee??
Jor
Post a Comment