Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Weekend with the Buttson's

Rich and the kids and I were invited back up to Idyllwild to surprise our friends Jeremy and April for their Birthdays. We headed into town for more "Cheesecake on a stick" but I went for the frozen Banana this time :) I thought for sure I had gotten a good picture of these guys. I couldn't really see how the picture came out because of the glare. I cracked up when I saw this! Do you think Bryce is saying cheese? This is the smallest Buttson (for now anyway). He is the sweetest little guys and a bit on the cute side! All smiles, that kid!!
This is David...Rich and I are his God parents. His daddy and I have been friend since we were five years old and lived next door to eachother as kids. After spending so many years together as family friends...it is always a blast to have our own families share the same kind of time.
This is the Buttson clan. David Sr. and Linda organized a great weekend for everyone to relax and enjoy eachother. Great food and crazy kids were definitely the highlights! Wow...the sunset from the deck of the cabin was amazing...as you can see. Can't wait to go back. What was the saying? Oh yah..."We really hope this works out for us!" Love you guys and Happy Birthday Jeremy and April!
Until Next Time...

6 comments:

Annie said...

How cute are they all together???? So Cute... The view from your cabin is spectacular...Only three more weeks of work. Please tell Jeremy and his wife, his babies are precious and beautiful. As are yours too mama... I love that picture of Brycee..He is so your kid...

Our Three Peas said...

Looks like you all had fun! Hearing about the cheesecake is making me really want one!! Love the picture of the kids...that is a great face that Bryce is making!

Dreaming of cheesecake on a stick!

Ash :)

Phaedra Cote said...

Awe, wish we coulda been there! I can't wait to get there in April and visit with everyone. Won't be long now. Great pictures, the one of all the kids is hilarious. So fitting. Love Bryce's cheezy smile ;)

love you guys-
Phaedra.

The Miller Clan said...

What a fun time. I think our family needs to do the cabin thing one of these days...sounds very relaxing!
J

The Weaver Family said...

Cheesecake on a stick??!!! What???! Where can I get me some a that? Cute pics..looks like you guys had fun.Get back 2 me on that cheesecake thing lady !! lol christina

Christine said...

It is so awesome to see the Buttsons! What a special relationship you guys have always had. It takes me back in time to see April and Jeremy and Linda! Sounds like a lot of fun. When is it our turn :-) I lovedf the shots of the kids- they sure don't always cooperate, so they?
Love you!
Christine