So can you tell which one isn't mine? My brother Joe and his wife Jen (yes, more J's) agreed to let me take my nephew Jonah for the week of spring break. I have to say that I was truly shocked when my sister-in-law said,"I'm gonna say okay". I know this was a struggle for her, as she has never spent this much time away from "The Smert". So, needless to say I was prepared for tears...no not from Jonah, but from his mommy :) Glad to report she only cried a little when they left him on Easter night....
Jonah is seen here on the right having a terrible time with his cousins....oh come on...look at that cheesy grin. He had so much fun, I don't think he knew what to do with himself. I will admit that a little bit of "CRAZY" must have rubbed off on him in the bath tub. I'm sure Bryce had some to spare!!
Just look at the bathing beauties....each sporting a pretty good lookin' tan. Funny, I have a feeling they aren't quite as concerned about their tan lines as I would be. I always take my floaties off before I lay out! :)
This was great. Bryce is the KING of not wanting to clean up the play room. Poor Brennen usually gets stuck doing the job himself, as was the case the previous night. So here, I have given the Bug (Brennen) the night off....and Bryce has the responsibility of teaching Jonah how to "clean up, clean up every body do your part". How long do you think it took? I wish I would have taken a picture of Brennen sprawled on the couch...in disbelief really...that he wasn't a part of this task. Have you seen "Apprentice"? This was NOT the winning team!
We ventured to the park on perhaps the windiest day of the year! Luckily the Miller's were genius enough to bring a kite. Jonah is bringin' up the rear with the hugest smile on his face. I think he would have flown with it if he could have.
Oh Smert...really? This was his "Every body dance now" routine. The hip action he pulls out in person is pretty amazing. I thought my brother was gonna wet his pants yesterday when he saw the performance. He went home a little different I think. I'm sure anyone would agree that you have to take the good with the bad. So when he told his mom "you're mean" at dinner last night, I was thinking...well, at least he pees standing up now!
To our Smert and his parents. We had such a blast on Jonah's first Spring Break! He was such a good boy the whole time. It's pretty quiet around here this morning. It is after all only 6:45 am, but no mighty bites and milk today :( We'll be missin' you little buddy.
Just look at the bathing beauties....each sporting a pretty good lookin' tan. Funny, I have a feeling they aren't quite as concerned about their tan lines as I would be. I always take my floaties off before I lay out! :)
This was great. Bryce is the KING of not wanting to clean up the play room. Poor Brennen usually gets stuck doing the job himself, as was the case the previous night. So here, I have given the Bug (Brennen) the night off....and Bryce has the responsibility of teaching Jonah how to "clean up, clean up every body do your part". How long do you think it took? I wish I would have taken a picture of Brennen sprawled on the couch...in disbelief really...that he wasn't a part of this task. Have you seen "Apprentice"? This was NOT the winning team!
We ventured to the park on perhaps the windiest day of the year! Luckily the Miller's were genius enough to bring a kite. Jonah is bringin' up the rear with the hugest smile on his face. I think he would have flown with it if he could have.
Oh Smert...really? This was his "Every body dance now" routine. The hip action he pulls out in person is pretty amazing. I thought my brother was gonna wet his pants yesterday when he saw the performance. He went home a little different I think. I'm sure anyone would agree that you have to take the good with the bad. So when he told his mom "you're mean" at dinner last night, I was thinking...well, at least he pees standing up now!
To our Smert and his parents. We had such a blast on Jonah's first Spring Break! He was such a good boy the whole time. It's pretty quiet around here this morning. It is after all only 6:45 am, but no mighty bites and milk today :( We'll be missin' you little buddy.Until next time...





4 comments:
Very cute! Looks like they all had a great time! Love the bathtub pic! They grew some awesome white beards! Great that you all could have him all week! I makes me miss all my nieces!
Love,
Ash :)
Cute pictures. He is a cutie! Glad you guys could have so much fun together...we enjoyed the park day too...the kids didn't want to leave even though we were about to be blown away!We'll bring the right equipment for the kites next time and have several going at once!
See you soon.
J
What a great week... I am glad she let you take him. I am sure he loved every second...
In the first picture of them in the tub, they really look alike..
OH my. That was such an entertaining post Jess. I laughed out loud a lot and loved the pictures. especially the one with the boys laying out together-perfect composition! Props to you for having three boys for the week! I bet you slept well and they all look like they had a great time!
Miss you already.....
Love,
Phaedra
Post a Comment