Saturday, March 8, 2008

Spring is in the air


What a great way to unwind after a long week! Today was beautiful, which made spending the whole day in the backyard irresistible! I have been longing for a day filled with sun, swimming, the smell of suntan lotion and bbq...oh yah, and screaming kids! The Robertson's (along with Ashley's mom) helped break in the patio furniture and poor little Brycee had to break in his "pool feet." Remember those days? He and I were in the pool for most of the day, so the little guy ended up with a few raw spots on the toes. Nothin' a few weekends like this won't cure. This is my favorite time of year out here in the desert. Looking forward to having more of you out soon!

Until next time...

4 comments:

Annie said...

That does look so relaxing Jess... What a great day you all had. Poor Brycee...I hope his toesies are better soon...
Love ya, Hope to see you on the 16th..I think Mel is coming...
Annie

Our Three Peas said...

Love the pictures of all our little fish! The one of Brennen and Rich is great, they are both in the air... its awesome! Thanks for a great day. It was nice to relax and soak up some sun, after a very busy week! That was some great chicken on the barbie! ;)
Ash :)

Phaedra Cote said...

Oh, how I long to be there with you....and the boys too. Has it really been a year since we were out there? man, time flies. I'm glad you're soaking up the sun and enjoying it for all of us that can't. Love the 'buns shot'.Can't wait to see you in Oceanside! Get your lungs ready lady, I wanna hear you scream! Glad you're going to be able to make it.

love you,
Phaedra.

Anonymous said...

Jess
well it has been a long winter here, I am dying to come over and take a dip in your delicious pool! By the way I don't think that I have ever been this white.

char