I love this! Brennen drew this at school yesterday...must have been thinking of Obi all day. His teacher says that's all he is talking about this week. Obi is doing great and we are truly enjoying the new member of our family!
hey again, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! Funny that you mentioned Washougal. We lived in Vancouver, WA for six years, which is just next door to it. We moved to Yakima last year. My husband is switching careers, and we came out here for some school. He'll be done next summer, and we will move again, but not sure where. My fam is all in vancouver now, but that weather (rain, grey) is hard to handle, so who knows. My son misses his cousins and I hate not living near family. Yakima is way too small for me! nice weather though. And wenatchee is maybe an hour from us? i've been there. that's even smaller!! I see you got in touch with Julie Tanner. isn't it so fun to see what everyone is up to? I love it. well, i'll keep checking out your blog! xoxo Deb
I am a wife and mother dedicated to Faith, Family, Fitness and all things healthy. I want to provide a place for people to come for encouragement, ideas, recipes and faith that they too, can change the lifestyle of their whole family!
3 comments:
Ahhh that is super cute!! I am so happy it worked out so well!! :-)
Luv ya,
Ash :)
hey again,
thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! Funny that you mentioned Washougal. We lived in Vancouver,
WA for six years, which is just next door to it. We moved to Yakima last year. My husband is switching careers, and we came out here for some school. He'll be done next summer, and we will move again, but not sure where. My fam is all in vancouver now, but that weather (rain, grey) is hard to handle, so who knows. My son misses his cousins and I hate not living near family. Yakima is way too small for me! nice weather though. And wenatchee is maybe an hour from us? i've been there. that's even smaller!!
I see you got in touch with Julie Tanner. isn't it so fun to see what everyone is up to? I love it.
well, i'll keep checking out your blog!
xoxo
Deb
Post a Comment