Monday, September 15, 2008

Happy #5 Son...

BrYceE. haPpY. FunNy. SmArT. caRiNg. GeNtLe. sTubBorn. LoVinG. sNeaKy. hEarT rIncHinG. gUt lAuGhinG. ComEdiAn. sToRy TeLLeR. arTiSt. DesIgNer. enGiNeeR. LoYaL bRotHeR. tOy taKeR. PuPpY lOveR. mAma'S bOy. dADDy'S mAn. fRiEnD. cOuSin. NephEw. GiFt frOm GOD. OuR sOn. BryCee bOY. We celebrated Bryce's Birthday at Pump it up on Saturday. The little guy had quite a turn out I must say! I think all the kids had a blast...but a few of the dad's might have enjoyed themselves a little too much. I would post the pictures, but for fear that we wouldn't be allowed to return, my husbands injuries will not be publicly displayed :) Get well soon honey...
This will most likely turn into it's own post at some point...when I am not house training our two year old boxer, but the boys were surprised with OBI yesterday! I know all of you that know me are shocked, as is my slobbered on coffee table I'm sure! I guess at some point you just have to give in to the begging by sons and husband and take the plunge. The plunge being exactly what I thought it would be...Mom taking care of the new dog! He really is a great dog and super handsome. I will have to post more pictures soon, but for now it's time to..."go potty!"

To our son Bryce on his 5th birthday....We love you pal. You bring so much life, love and laughter to our family. We know it will be a great year...and we pray that you will be great at picking up dog poop, seriously!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog looks great! I love the photo of your boys. They are so darling.

Looks like we'll both be eating pizza tonight! I am just pooped. But if you WERE going to make dinner, what would it be...? Just kidding.

Anyway, thanks for your comments. I told Adam, my husband, as soon as I read your blog that, "I just found a girl from high schools blog. She was the "pretty popular girl", but probably one of the nicest girls I've ever met." Kind of a weird place to tell you, but you really impressed me. You always were nice to everyone, especially the tall, skinny, shy gal with the braces. :) I was so happy to find you happily married with two little rascals. Of all people you deserve to be happy!

Begin to Breathe said...

Okay...I'm in tears right now. That is one of the sweetest things anyone has ever said! btw...tall, skinny with braces usually equals that "hot mama" I mentioned when I saw your picture! I'm still as short as ever! LOL...

thanks julie

The de Lachica Family... said...

Happy Birthday Brycee Boy! I bet you will never forget the year that Obi came into your family! Seriously, you need to be at least 7 to pick up poop. Looks like you're off the hook for another couple of years! Can't wait to see all of you this weekend...

Love, Aunt Jen

The Weaver Family said...

happy birthday bryce..you always make us crack up! and we wish we could've been @ your party.we miss you & hope to see you soon. love,your pals jesse & shaylin

Our Three Peas said...

Thanks for a great party!! 5...that is such a big number, its so hard to believe just how fast they grow up! Im glad Obi is doing good!! You all make an adorable family!

Luv ya,
Ash :)

Annie said...

Wow..Do my eyes deceive!!What a DOG!!! You seriously shocked me with that one. I thought for sure I would get a dog before you.
Happy birthday Bryce. You have just grown up to be one of the cutest little guys there is.
Your puppy sure does look cute. I am partail considering my childhood dog was a boxer. I loved that dog. She was a great dog with kids...
Love ya,
Jess

Christine said...

Brycee looks so grown up. Can't believe our babies are 5! How's life with a dog. Are you in love yet?