Monday, September 22, 2008

Bryce, on homework. Brennen, on Breakfast.

Bryce on Homework


While Brennen sits at the kitchen table diligently doing his homework, I go through Bryce's backpack and call him in...



Mom: Hey Bryce we need to practice your bible verse John 3:16.


Bryce: I already know it.


Mom: Okay let's here it.


Bryce: What's the first part?


Mom: For God so loved the...


Bryce: World


Mom: He gave His...


Bryce: Only Son


Mom: That whoever believes in Him should not perish but have...(and he was giving it serious thought)


Bryce: MACARONI!!



So after I cracked up and made him practice the correct verse...it was time to move on to the letter he's currently learning.


Mom: Okay Bryce what sound does the letter U make?


Bryce: Never heard of it, but mom.... I think I have the chicken pops!



Should be an interesting year:)


Brennen on Breakfast...


Brennen: I'm having this yogurt for breakfast! Mom, did you know that if you eat this you could win over $10,000.00 in cash and prizes?

5 comments:

The Weaver Family said...

hahahahahahahahahahaha...way too funny!!

Our Three Peas said...

LOL! Thats great! I love macaroni...a kid after my own heart!

P.S. Tell Brennen to keep eating that yougurt...you never know!

Luv ya and thanks for the laughs!
Ash :)

The Yoders said...

This is so cute! Love it! Kids are so funny!

Deb said...

I love this! years later we are going to be so glad we wrote down all these funny things, huh? I bet the boys will get a kick out of it too. :)

The de Lachica Family... said...

OH MY GOSH!

Wow, isn't it interesting how the same genes can generate such different results?