Thanks to daddy...we got refills on our drugs this morning before he headed out to work. Did you know that Max and Ruby is on at 3am? A sheet on the couch, a sippie cup of gatorade and some cartoons and it was on! If I had been brave enough to take a picture of myself, you would swear I was the sick one. Here's to going to bed at 7pm!
Get well soon Brycee

Get well soon Brycee





6 comments:
I hear you all the way over here! Hope you get some sleep tonight. It's no fun having sick kids. But he does look pretty cute in those undies.
hopefully you had some time to take a shower...it so the day was a success. hope you got some sleep....i did not....teething SUCKS! give bryce a hug and kiss from aunt julie. love you..and missing you.
He looks so sad!! Tell him I love the spiderman chonies! Is that how you spell that! LOL :) Hope he gets better soon and the rest of you stay well also!
Luv,
Ash :)
Haha! Maybe they are not spiderman! :)
Ash :)
Hope he feels better. I am just now catching up on reading all the blogs. What a cute picture Brennan drew! Glad the dog thing is going well!
We are praying for you bryce. Sorry your sick. I was sick too but only for a day. Love, Denise
Post a Comment