Sunday, September 21, 2008

My Girls....

Seems like I always have pictures of the boys on here (including my little smert aka Jonah), but I rarely have the opportunity to get new photos of my nieces. We had breakfast together in Seal Beach this morning, and I Just so happened to have my camera with me. So here are "My Girls". Jordan (Jody's daughter) 19
Jillian on the left (Jared's daughter) 2
Morgan and Lauren (Jason's girls) almost 8 and 5

8 comments:

Julie McRedmond said...

I still am floored every time I see Jordan. She is so beautful and grown up. Thanks for showing us the girls in your life. And of course now you need to teach me to put picture together.
love you juls

Annie said...

What great pictures you shot. They are all so beautiful. Jordan sure has grown up to be abeautiful young lady. I am with julie..could you please tutor me on how you got the pics together. I love it too.... I may have to copy.
xxooxox

Anonymous said...

What beautiful nieces you have girl. Your a super talented Blgd putter together. I wish i was as smart as you. Love you Denise

Anonymous said...

You are a great photographer! Even the photo of your medicine looked like an ad! And I'm a little jealous that you had lunch in seal beach this morning. I wish...

Annie said...

okay so I got the down low from Julie today on how to do all this cool stuff from foto flexer..thank your friend. She seems familiar to me. ANyhow, what a beautiful family she has. I just spent two hours re vamping the blog...
Catch later. Give Obi a hug from me
xxooxoxxo

Our Three Peas said...

All your girls are beautiful!! Peyson looked at this with me and says..."is that Morgan"!! I thought that was cute! Glad you had fun. :-)

Luv ya,
Ash :)

Deb said...

It must be nice to have nieces when you have 2 boys! It's all boys in our family, only one niece! I really would LOVE to have a daughter, but i'm thinking I'm done. Your comment about Max and Ruby in your previous post made me laugh. :) Hope you had fun in OC!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jessica, just thought I'd let you know I stopped by and read some of your latest blog posts. All of your families are so beautiful and everyone is so grown up. I still have one memory of being 4 years old and running for my life from Jared who was chasing me on his bike down whetmore. For years I thought I had never run so fast in my life, now i realize that maybe he wasn't peddling that hard :) So glad to see that you are all doing well.