I love how resourceful kids are. Not warm enough for swimming...not cold enough for sledding. How about Xgames in the back yard? All you need is a Little Tikes police car and a pool toy! This went on for quite awhile. Paris was just as brave as the boys but her picture was blurry. Don't worry Josh and Ash...there was a medic on scene. They don't call me "Dr. Lenarth" for nothin'. Okay...so no doc, but at least they were on the grass :)
Big Air Brennen
Boss Man Bryce
Pipe Line Peyson
Panther Paws Preston
And of course Princess Paris who helped make lunch for the crew! Hey guys...thanks for hangin'!
Big Air Brennen
Boss Man Bryce
Pipe Line Peyson
Panther Paws PrestonUntil next time...





7 comments:
This is great! I was laughing hysterically as I looked at all of them jumping!! I love all the pics and I am glad there was a medic on the scene...some of those jumps look a little crazy! Looks like they all had a lot of fun, a little imagination can obviously go a long way with our bunch. Thanks for having them hang with ya while the boys were tearing up the dirt!
Ash :)
What adventurous kids you all have! Very creative. Looking forward to this weekend!
Do you just love the stuff these little dudes come up with or what..Yep..that looks like exactly something Brady would do.. And Yep..their about the age we start letting them right... Within reason LOL!
Love you,
Annie
So I have to say...Rich looked at these pictures and couldn't believe that I would let the kids do this. He said, "that is awesome babe...this is what being a boy is all about." So apparently Rich has a new found respect for me...that I would put our kids in danger all in the name of fun. Glad I could make you proud honey!!
Can I play?
Rockin' moves crew! And nice work on the shots, mom. Fast forward 10 years......oh man, that's going to be nuts! Thank god for little tike gear and pool toys.....baby steps.
Love,
Phaedra.
WOWZA!! I just love your blog...not only are your pictures amazing, but you are an amazing writer!! You have set the bar high, my friend!! Thanks for the inspiration. Love ya!!
Jori :o)
Post a Comment