I had to post this picture of Brennen in my bed with his computer. It made me laugh because my friend Brenda referred to him as a 35 year old business man just yesterday. Brennen has been pretty sick the past couple days...and it came out of no where . Super high fever (104.7 at it's highest last night) He was trying to talk to me and wasn't making any sense at all. That's when I ripped him out of bed and got him in the bath tub. For all of you who are wondering...yes I took him to see the Doctor! A mild case of bronchial pneumonia, ear infection and sore throat. His fever has been up and down today...but when he requested his computer in bed, I had to laugh. I'm praying we are on the mend. Bryce seems to be his normal self today. When I told him to be quiet this morning he said, "okay ya stinky old lady." And he has told his brother, "I will spin you like a ballarina son." So in the midst of a pretty crummy day...I got a couple good laughs. There is never a dull moment around this place. Oh, and I took a shower today...so apparently now I'm just old!
Will keep you posted. Until next time...






5 comments:
Poor guy! What an adorable picture though! Hope he feels better soon. Luckily we have managed to stay away from most of the sickness this year! It has been horrible for some. Sorry to hear he has been sick.
He looks so cute! I have to say that I did love the comments from Bryce! They are super funny! For some reason, the ballarina comment I can totaly hear coming out of your husbands mouth, though I am not sure that is where it came from, he just reminds me so much of your hubby. :) What a great group of men you have surrounding you! You are blessed my friend! :) We are praying for your 35 yr. old business man! Love ya.
Ash
THe flu is going around.. It seems like everyone I know at the moment is suffering from some form.. I hope he gets better... We have had a minor case of the sniffles around here.. I hope it stays that way and nothing worse comes from it. I personally am still having trouble with stairs and my knees after that killer run...
whats up guys? uncle jim checkin in with ya. looks like the boy is in the valley. life is a series of mountain tops and valleys climbs and falls. but fear not,your on the winning side, and we have an advocate JESUS CHRIST who is praying for us!!!! thank GOD for that!! we are always praying for you too! check out luke 22:32 also look up 1john 5:4&5 we love you guys and will be looking forward to that praise report get better bug love the weavers.
LOL. Okay, I seem to remember Brennen making some similar wild comments as a toddler...too bad you cut Bryce's hair or you could call him a "stinky little heshen" I don't even know how to spell that word...or if it's even a word. Where'd the ballerina comment come fron? What's he been watching on tv anyway?
Glad to see that Brennen is on the mend, working on his spread sheets.....
LOTS O LOVE,
Phaedra.
Post a Comment