This post is for my super cute husband this Valentine's Day! His mom gave me this picture a couple weeks ago...and I plan on having it restored. Until then, I just had to share it. The picture alone answers many questions I have about my own kids :) I'm sure the word "angel" comes to mind when you glance at that sweet little face?!? Anyway...This little boy turned out to be quite an amazing man. I'm so thankful for the gift God has granted me in him. He's my everything...my Valentine.
Thank you babe...for being a wonderful husband, friend, father, provider and so much more. I love you bunches!
xo
me
Rich chose this song for our wedding...I love it. Until next time...





3 comments:
Very Cute! Rich, you were an adorable little boy!
Ash :)
Happy Happy Happy V Day Babe!!!!
I just want to thank you for not only being my valentine today, but for being my valentine for life!! My children's valentine, your family's valentine!!I Love you and the things you do sweety! You are the perfect one for me!!!
90909090909090
No Way!!! We had that song at our wedding too. Hope you guys had a Happy Valentine's. Can you believe we are almost at 11 years of marriage. WOW!
Post a Comment