Tuesday, February 12, 2008

"People get ready"...

This is my pal Ashley...She's the children's pastor at our church, and has actually roped me into painting some sort of room twice in less than a week. I really think that there should be a height requirement...in which I would not qualify for these types of activities. I left out the photo of me trying to tape off without a chair or ladder. It was pretty funny...not to mention...some pretty wasted effort:) At least I was there for "grins and giggles", as Ashley would say! Love her. Ashley has an amazing vision for our childrens department and what she wants our kids to experience while learning about our Lord and Savior. She loves what she does, and each week shows me a new plan she has for the kids. I think the best part is...seeing her enthusiam and joy to serve our church body. It's not often that someone is truly passionate about their job. This is just some of the art work she has created to hang in the 'Kosmic Kids' room. I know that Brennen can't wait to see what the finished product will look like. And he's dying to see how the new puppet stage turns out. I'll make sure to update you when it's complete. Here we are hard at work. I'm sure Bethany and Ashley will be thrilled that I have posted these photo's! Hey... they knew the job was dangerous when they took it!
Until next time....


3 comments:

The Weaver Family said...

besides me your the cutest little painter ever !!! xoxo

Our Three Peas said...

HaHa! This is great! The picture of me I look a little dorky(I feel like a bit of a giant) but it is really cute of you two! :) Thanks so much for all of your help! I am so excited to see the finished product....the funny part is that with me it is never really finished, after this I will be off on the next Kosmic Kids adventure! :)
Ash

The Miller Clan said...

How funny, just got off the phone with Ashley telling me she has been busy painting...so funny to read about it too! She is a kick! I need to learn how to put those borders around my pictures...how do you do that!?!?!? Looking forward to our night out!