It's hard to keep up with everything happening over here! Two of my friends have done posts on their kids losing their 1st tooth...and I commented on the fact that Brennen really didin't have any loose one's to speak of at this point. I was kind of surprised because of his age and the fact that most of the kids in his class have lost at least 1 or 2 by now. Anyway, he was eating a corn dog superbowl Sunday and bit into the stick. I had a feeling by the time he got home from school, it would be ready to yank! By the way...he dropped it in the street while showing some of the neighbor kids. Rich spent quite a while looking for it. Gotta have the tooth for the tooth fairy right?
The Weavers had given this little tooth fairy treasure box to Brennen for his 5th birthday. I figured that we would paint it when one of his teeth became loose. Needless to say...it was a mad dash to get this done by the time he/she came. Have we established if the tooth fairy is male or female? Santa Clause II really has me confused! Here's a tip...make sure you have some change handy, otherwise one of those pearly whites could cost ya a $20.
Well, she came...or is it he? TWO BUCKS! I told my mom that the tooth fairy is having to keep up with inflation. I think we got a quarter (maybe).
So while Brennen went to school feeling like a big shot...Bryce went to school pretty upset because he wants to keep his baby teeth forever! I think there is too much blood invloved for him :) Besides...I have the sneaking suspicion that when Bryce wants two bucks, he'll check my wallet before he wiggles a tooth!!
Risa We Love You!
13 years ago





6 comments:
Sadly, Hannah (my niece) got $10.00 for her first tooth. Yep, I said $10. Jeff and Diane were trying to keep up with what the tooth fairy had given her friends. Em lost her first tooth in November of her 1st grade year...the tooth fairy could only find $9.00, but Emily was thrilled. She lost her second a week later and got a buck. Luckily, after the first tooth, they stop sharing every amount the tooth fairy brings with each other. Whew! Who knew? Landon may end up getting $20 with the cost of inflation! Congrats!
So, he lost a top tooth first? That's awesome! Way to go Bug! I'm sure Bryce will get over the blood of a lost tooth as soon as he sees the green of the cash......if he's anything like Hayden (they have their similarities-ya know).
Miss you all....
Love,
Phaedra.
note to friends...On the way home from school Brennen said, "Mom, you put that money in my treasure box didn't you?" I said "Buggy." And he goes, "tell the truth mom, I video taped you." (we have used that on him...I was cracking up) So sad to report the jig is up on the tooth fairy around here. I asked him how he knew and he said, "because fairies aren't real." Anyway...I asked him not to blow it for his brother or friends.
xox...jess
I totaly agree about the inflation and the tooth Fairy! I think with Peyson's first tooth the tooth fairy must have had no small bills because she left Peyson a 5! Josh gave me a really dirty look the next morning after the tooth fairy had left that 5....I don't know why he was looking at me, it's not like I control the tooth fairy and her bank account! Haha! Totaly cute pics and I loved what you wrote! :)
Okay so Bryce wanted me to go and buy a box of corn dogs to see if his tooth would get loose. He's quite excited about it because the dentist said it should start wiggling any day now. Brennen sports the toothless look quite well. My tooth fairy will be from the ghetto so the boys might only get pesos. Ha Ha!
How cute! You are such a great writer... Losing teeth can be pretty exciting!
Post a Comment