Jess, What a wonderful weekend..It looks like you guys all had a blast. We are actually planning a trip on March 2nd to go sledding. I will be sure to pack lots of snow clothes... Have a wonderful day and I love you! Tell Rich and the kids I said hello.. Annie
Hey! Love the new blog and the picture of the bikes! That is such a cool pic! We had such a great time! The kids are still talking about the fun they had. Thanks so much for having us up there with you. It was such a great memory...I am hungry now, I think I could use a cheesecake on a stick! Haha!
Okay, that shot of you "hangin on to the snow" made me laugh out loud. I know that if I was there, I would have peed my pants for sure. Looks like a blast! We can't wait to see ya'all in April.....we'll be there soon!
I am a wife and mother dedicated to Faith, Family, Fitness and all things healthy. I want to provide a place for people to come for encouragement, ideas, recipes and faith that they too, can change the lifestyle of their whole family!
5 comments:
Jess,
What a wonderful weekend..It looks like you guys all had a blast. We are actually planning a trip on March 2nd to go sledding. I will be sure to pack lots of snow clothes... Have a wonderful day and I love you! Tell Rich and the kids I said hello..
Annie
Hey! Love the new blog and the picture of the bikes! That is such a cool pic! We had such a great time! The kids are still talking about the fun they had. Thanks so much for having us up there with you. It was such a great memory...I am hungry now, I think I could use a cheesecake on a stick! Haha!
Looks like you guys had a blast! What fun to have a cabin to go to! See you Sunday.
J
Okay, that shot of you "hangin on to the snow" made me laugh out loud. I know that if I was there, I would have peed my pants for sure. Looks like a blast! We can't wait to see ya'all in April.....we'll be there soon!
XOXO,
Phaedra.
Just had a chance to "keep up" with you guys. That picture of Rich is classic. Glad to see you guys had fun.
Post a Comment